Welcome to Alden State Bank, Michigan!
Welcome to our web site. We’re glad you found us! If this is the first time you have visited our web site, feel free to surf it at your leisure and visit our online banking demo. Stop by or contact us to sign up.
Bank News & Information
March 27, 2017
- NetTeller Billpay Upgrade March 6th 2017 Click on the link above to view the demo to the new BillPay.
The NetTeller Billpay will take place from Friday March 3rd - Monday morning March 6th.
- Alden State Bank has changed our check provider to Harland Clarke
We are pleased to be able to provide our customers with new and lower-priced checks.
When you are ready to re-order checks please visit Harland Clarke or contact your local branch for more details.
- Fraud Prevention Tips When it comes to keeping your personal and financial information safe, it’s important to be proactive. Follow these tips to help protect yourself from fraud and identity theft.
- Identity Theft Tips This guide provides victims of identity theft with the major resources to contact. Unfortunately, at this time victims themselves are burdened with resolving the problem. You must act quickly and assertively to minimize the damage.
- Visa Cards - Travel
If you are traveling outside the state of Michigan or to a foreign country and would like to use your card, please contact the Visa Dept. We will need the following information:
- Card Number
- Dates of travel (beginning and end dates)
- Name of the state(s) and/or foreign country/countries
- Supported Browsers
We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. When a new version is announced as Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third-oldest major version.